The Iron Horse Arcturus Trigger Guard is a lighter, more ergonomic and functional trigger guard, designed specifically for thumb fired rifles.
The guard's rake is increased 20 degrees more than standard AR-15s' A2 grips, and for the first time allowing the shooter set the wrist for increased recoil control.
The aggressive rake also allows the shooter to rest his or her palm on the guard for an isolated and undisturbed trigger press. The grip angle and length also provide a smoother experience when shooting from the prone position.
Arcturus Guard Features & Benefits
- Aggressive Rake > 20 Degress Over Traditional Angle
- Increased Rake Creates a Platform to Rest The Palm
- Side Cuts to Allow Thumb to Engage from 45 Degrees Off Center
- CNC Machined 7075 Billet Aluminum
- Cerakote Graphite Black
- 3 oz.
- Designed, Engineered, and Manufactured in THE USA
See It | Feel It | Shoot It | Believe It